Cold Brew Lab
Cold Brew Lab Whole Bean
- CUSTOM CRAFTED FOR COLD BREWING: Look no further for the perfect cold brewed cup of coffee. We source, roast, & blend our beans for optimal cold (slow) brew extraction – creating well-rounded, smooth, low acidic, full bodied flavor.
- ORGANIC 100% ARABICA COLOMBIAN COFFEE: We only use pesticide-free USDA certified organic coffee because we care about the quality of our product. Specialty-grade, 100% Arabica, Colombian Supremo.
- PROPRIETARY ROAST BLEND: We use a blend of medium & dark roasted coffee beans to create a unique roast level that is perfect for cold brewed coffee flavor. This creates a cup that is extremely smooth, yet bold & flavorful.
- WHOLE BEAN & EXTRA COARSE GRIND OPTIONS: We offer both products to give you the option of grinding the beans yourself OR starting with our extra course pre-ground coffee.
- COLD BREW LAB: is an artisan coffee roaster located in the city that never sleeps – New York City, NY USA.
- SIZE: 1 LB bag
'Cold Brew-It-Yourself' Instructions:
Water : Coffee Ratio
|Use a 4:1 ratio of Water : Coffee. For example, for 4 cups of water, you would use 1 cup of ground coffee.|
Step 1: Coffee
|1. Start with extra coarse ground coffee. Using the brewing device of your choice, add the ground coffee to bottom of container.|
Step 2: Water
|2. Add in measured amount of cold, filtered water. Stir to blend & cover.|
Step 3: Steep
|3. Steep coffee in fridge for 12 - 15 hours (depending on strength preference). If you are brewing a concentrate, you can go even longer.|
Step 4: Enjoy
|4. Press (if using French Press) or Strain (if using a filter bag) your coffee & serve!|
|Cold Brewed Coffee stays fresh in the fridge for up to 7 days. Brew a large batch once a week & enjoy all week long!|